Lodging Near Mt Rainier
Come, Visit Rainier!
-- Policies - -
www.jasmers.com Ashford, WA 98304 www.rainiercabins.com
In consideration of small business we must have policies that fit the
standards of a rural community. Our high quality accommodations are
maintained by you and us to keep these rentals in top condition. We provide
a remarkable value with exceptional amenities like:
- Privacy, experience (25 years) and a desire to make your stay a
unique, memorable, Mt Rainier Lodging Experience.
- We live in Ashford (home/office) a physical location if something
should go wrong.
- Exceptional Cleaning Standards
- Dry firewood & propane BBQ gas provided.
Our promise is to continue working hard for your enjoyment.
Thank you for choosing Jasmer's Rainier Cabins, we appreciate your business!
a.. Check In: 5 - 9 PM, Jasmer's Rainier Cabins, 30005 SR 706 E, Ashford,
2 PM by chance is an early check in and we will do our best to
accommodate. Please notify if you are planning on checking in early (2 PM -
b.. Check out: 11:00 AM, Jasmer's Rainier Cabins
Late Check Outs must be confirmed by management. Off season extended
check outs may be arranged - please inquire.
c.. Posted Rates are based on 2 people - additional guests are $20.00 per
person per day.
d.. Only Registered Guests are allowed at the cabins. Any deviation must
be confirmed by management.
e.. Non-Smoking -- Sorry pets are not allowed.
f.. Children need to be ten years of age and older in the cabins
Minimum Stays/Peak Season:
a.. Holiday Weekends: Cabins and Vacation Rentals are a 3 night minimum
Fireplace Rooms are subject to 3 night minimum
b.. Peak Season: May - September and through the Christmas/New Year Period
Cabins are a 3 - 5 night minimum
Fireplace Rooms 2 - 3 night minimum
c.. Occasionally lesser nights are available - please email using our
Online Availability Request form.
On occasions more nights are required if we are filling in dates that are
All Reservations require a guaranteed valid Visa or MasterCard with
Expiration Date, 3 digit security code and billing address.
- Reservation Deposit: Generally 1 - 2 nights are a credit card
A deposit consists 50% of stay or one night whichever is greater.
- Holidays and 3 nights or more require a 50% deposit in the form of
check or money order when booked 21 days in advance of the "30 Day
Cancelation Period". Less than 21 days will be charged 50% at the time of
booking. Minimum fee $100.00
- Outside the USA other arrangements apply.
- Reservations require a Policy/Damage Deposit Authorization on
Credit Card at Check- in.
- Rates are subject to change.
We reserve the right to charge a damage, cleaning, and smoking deposit
subject to the amount of stay & evict violators of policies without refund.
If damage exceeds the deposit your credit card will be billed accordingly.
Call today! - Reservations: 1-360-569-2682 (9am - 9pm Pacific Time, Please)
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
You are responsible for full costs of all dates and cabins reserved.
Sorry, no refunds for early departures.
- All cancellations must be confirmed with cancellation # by Jasmer's
Rainier Cabins! Any cancellation requires an acknowledgement and
cancellation number. Leaving a voice mail or sending an e-mail is NOT
considered a confirmed cancellation.
- Thirty-day cancellation notice is required for a full refund, minus
a 10% cancellation fee or $50 (whichever is greater) from the reservation
- No refund for cancellations within 30 days of reservation unless we
are able to rebook all nights. If we can rebook the nights we will issue a
full refund minus the cancellation fee.
- In the event you cancel within our 30-day cancellation policy, we
reserve the right to charge your credit card the amount of the booking
deposit/cancellation fee, if you have not previously sent a deposit via
- Changing dates (unless adding days to your original reservation) is
considered a cancellation including - rescheduling, moving dates, dropping
dates or otherwise changing any aspect of your reservation.
- No refunds for adverse road or weather conditions, power outages,
failure of electronics or appliances including hot tub or other
inconveniences out of our control. The mountain cabins are on well
maintained county roads. Traction tires, chains and/or 4-wheel drive may be
required at times in the snowy conditions near Mt. Rainier.
- Jasmer's reserves the right to cancel any reservation, with
notification and refund of deposits, for non-compliance of policies.
- Jasmer's reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any
- Jasmer's reserves the right to charge your credit or debit card for
damage, loss, smoking, pets, or excessive cleaning and evict violators of
policies without refund.
- Travel Insurance may be purchased through CSA Travel Protection. You
can now protect your vacation investment from adverse weather, closed roads,
extended power failure.
Big Creek Cabin
The Bird's Nest